Glendale Member Service Center
The Glendale Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and serves the largest concentration of CalSTRS members in the state. The service center is located at:
505 North Brand Blvd.
Suite 200, Glendale, CA 91203
Hours of Operation
The Glendale office is open year-round, including school breaks. The office is closed on state and federal holidays.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Glendale office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
Benefit counseling sessions by appointment
Review and acceptance of all CalSTRS forms
General walk-in assistance
CalSTRS forms and publications
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the 2nd floor.
All visitors must check in at the lobby security desk.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Enter parking garage on North Orange Street.
- Take a ticket from the machine at the parking lot entrance.
- Park in any unreserved spot. Handicap parking is also available in the parking garage.
- When leaving, have your ticket validated at the reception desk of the Member Service Center.
Value to Members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Glendale location was selected because of the concentration of members in the Los Angeles area and the building’s amenities, including:
- Convenient freeway access and secure, free parking.
- Office suite and building amenities:
- LEED® certification
- State-of-the-art technology
- Education and counseling space
The office building maintains the environmental standards and energy efficiency that reflects CalSTRS commitment to California’s public educators and aligns business and technology changes to improve member services.
Glendale, CA 91203