myCalSTRS Password Security
Is your myCalSTRS password secure?
|I don’t know||16||38%|
|Total number of votes:||42||100%|
All passwords, including your myCalSTRS password, are subject to potential hackers. Here are some tips to creating and managing your passwords:
- The longer the password, the harder it is to crack.
- Avoid names, places, and dictionary words.
- Use variations on capitalization, spelling, numbers and punctuation.
- Do not share or write your passwords on sticky notes.
- Keep your passwords in a protected place.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis.
- Make sure your computer is secure.
- Consider a passcode for your smartphone too.
Some examples of a strong password include:
To update your password, log into myCalSTRS and select Change My Password under the Settings dropdown menu.
|I don't know||38.1%|