How you can stay in touch with CalSTRS on social media
While you’re wishing your college roommate happy birthday on Facebook, sharing a new recipe on Pinterest or liking photos of your cousins on Instagram, drop by and say hi to CalSTRS.
We want to stay connected with you, whether it’s helping to plan your financial future, getting updates on webinars that matter to you or sharing our latest career opportunities. That’s why CalSTRS is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest. We also can answer basic questions you may have, even if that’s just pointing you to the right people at CalSTRS.
Here’s what we offer on each platform:
- Facebook: Like our page and join the conversation as we share CalSTRS news, member publications, job postings and much more.
- Twitter: Follow us for news you can use, like blog posts, updates on CalSTRS news and leadership and career opportunities.
- Instagram: See teacher fan letters to the educators who’ve inspired us, CalSTRS staff spotlights and insights into our workplace culture, along with teacher profiles.
- LinkedIn: Your source for corporate news and CalSTRS career opportunities.
- YouTube: The official channel of CalSTRS has archived Teachers’ Retirement Board meetings, educational videos on retirement planning and more.
- Pinterest: We share pins ranging from teaching tips, classroom activities and good news about educators.
There have never been more ways to keep in touch, even from afar. Remember that CalSTRS is here for you—using whichever medium you prefer.