Spring into action with myCalSTRS
You can postpone spring cleaning for a few weeks, but don’t delay taking the opportunity to sign up for myCalSTRS—where you can view important messages and information about your retirement any time you’d like.
Become one of the more than 200,000 CalSTRS members who have already signed up to use myCalSTRS.
Our myCalSTRS web portal is a convenient, secure way for educators like you to manage your retirement—online and on your own time—whether you’re a new teacher prepping for your future or you’re already savoring retirement.
Signing up is simple and includes a guided, interactive registration process for secure access to your account.
On myCalSTRS, you can:
- Access your Retirement Progress Report and view your account balances.
- Manage your beneficiary elections and direct deposit account.
- View and update your tax withholdings.
- Print your 1099-R form and benefit payment statements.
- Complete and submit forms, including the Service Retirement Application.
- Request e-delivery of newsletters, statements and notifications.
- Ask questions and receive prompt, secure answers.
One of myCalSTRS’ fans is Denise Bradford—a kindergarten teacher from Orange County who is currently serving on the Teachers’ Retirement Board.
“Create an account and use the calculator to see how much money you really need to retire, how long you need to work and the perfect age to retire—so you’ll be able to have a happy, healthy retirement,” Bradford said.
Ask your employer to place a visual myCalSTRS or CalSTRS.com badge on their intranet (internal internet) so you’ll be able to easily access your CalSTRS information and learn more about your benefits.
Remember, washing your windows can wait. Take advantage of myCalSTRS today.