Track your journey with your Retirement Progress Report
Life changes constantly, whether it’s at home, within your circle of friends, or in your career.
At CalSTRS, we want to be a source of long-term stability for your personal journey.
Your annual Retirement Progress Report, which was updated in September and is available now via myCalSTRS, is a personalized overview of your CalSTRS account and benefits, including detailed information and resources for planning your financial future.
To view your Retirement Progress Report online, log in to myCalSTRS and select View Your Retirement Progress Reports or Retirement Progress Reports from the account drop-down menu.
With your updated report, you can:
- See your current and past reports listed in chronological order.
- Ensure your information is correct; the facts and figures, such as your years of service credit, ultimately will be used to calculate your retirement benefits.
- Select the Employer Detail screen to see a breakdown of your earnings, contributions, compensation earnable and service credit by employer and assignment.
- Review which benefit structure applies to you, your retirement benefit formula, and your disability and survivor benefits coverage.
- Fill out the checklist near the end of the report to help track your benefits.
- Download, save and print your report.
- Review the online glossary for an explanation of terms in the report.
The digital edition of your Retirement Progress Report was posted on myCalSTRS in mid-September and printed copies were mailed in early October. Signing up is easy, so if you haven’t already, please register and activate your myCalSTRS account. Using myCalSTRS has several other perks as well, including the ability to:
- Update your contact information.
- View your retirement account balances.
- Receive answers to your questions through our secure online messaging system.
Your path to retirement is a long journey, and we are here to assist you every step of the way.