ED14-02 Interest and Contribution Rates and Present Value Factor for Fiscal Year 2014-15
(Supersedes Employer Directives 2013-03 and 2013-05)
The purpose of this directive is to communicate the following rates and present value factor as adopted by the Teachers’ Retirement Board:
- Employer and Member Contribution Rates – Defined Benefit Program
- Regular Interest Rate – Defined Benefit Program
- Credited Interest Rate – Defined Benefit Program
- Minimum Interest Rate – Cash Balance Benefit Program and Defined Benefit Supplement Program
- Penalties and Interest Rate – Defined Benefit Program and Cash Balance Program
- Permissive Service Credit Contribution Rate – Defined Benefit Program
- Employer Contribution Rate for Elected Officials of Employee Organizations
- Employer Contribution Rate for Reduced Workload Program
- Present Value Factor for Unused Excess Sick Leave Service Credit
Employer Directives [ED] convey legal requirements and prohibitions and document CalSTRS policy for school district and community college employers.
For an accessible version of this directive, contact ADACoordinator@CalSTRS.com.