2021 Retirement Progress Report available at myCalSTRS
Active and inactive members may now view their 2021 Retirement Progress Report on myCalSTRS. Your Retirement Progress Report provides a personalized overview of your CalSTRS account and benefits.
To view your Retirement Progress Report, log in to myCalSTRS or register for an account if you do not yet have one. Select View Your Retirement Progress Reports or select Retirement Progress Reports from the Account drop down menu. To access the current year’s report, click on the year 2021.
- Review your current and past reports online.
- Watch the Retirement Progress Report video to learn more about the information in your report.
- Click on the online link if you have questions about terms used in the report.
- Select the Employer Detail screen to view a breakdown of your earnings, contributions, compensation earnable, and service credit by employer and by assignment.
- If you earned more than one year of service last school year, you’ll find the amount of your total excess member contributions in the Special messages section.
Retirement Progress Report now paperless
As an extension of our ongoing sustainability efforts to conserve environmental resources and reduce administrative costs, your Retirement Progress Report is delivered securely on myCalSTRS by default, instead of by mail. If you requested a mailed copy of your Retirement Progress Report before July 1, 2021, it will be mailed in October, but can be accessed on myCalSTRS now. Any mailing preference requests made after July 1, 2021 will take effect for the 2022 report.
If you would like to receive a mailed copy of your report next year, please update your delivery preferences under Update Your Profile on myCalSTRS or submit the Retirement Progress Report Delivery Preference form.
Activating your myCalSTRS account
If you have not done so already, register and activate your myCalSTRS account at myCalSTRS. You will be required to create or update your username and password. The registration process is for both returning users who have not logged in to myCalSTRS since July 2010 and those using myCalSTRS for the first time. The process is simple and provides you immediate access to myCalSTRS with your new activated login.
For accessible versions of files on this page, contact ADACoordinator@CalSTRS.com.