Fresno Member Service Center
The Fresno Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and located at:
2440 Tulare Street, Suite 460
Fresno, CA 93721
Hours of Operation
The Fresno office is open year-round, including school breaks. The office is closed on state and federal holidays.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Fresno office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms Drop-Off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the fourth floor.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Enter parking structure through the Main Street or N Street entrances.
- Park in any of the unrestricted spaces. Restricted spaces are marked with placards.
- Enter building through the rear, by way of the courtyard near the parking garage elevators.
- Take elevator to the fourth floor and proceed to suite 460.
- Parking is validated.
- Handicapped parking is available on multiple levels.
Value to Members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Fresno site was selected because of its concentration of members in Fresno County and the surrounding California central valley. The site offers:
- Convenient freeway access and secure, free parking.
- Office suite and building amenities:
- Quality education and benefits planning space.
- Secure, covered parking.
- State-of-the-art technology.