Fresno Member Service Center
The Fresno Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and located at:
2440 Tulare Street, Suite 460
Fresno, CA 93721
Hours of operation
Our members are concerned about COVID-19 and so are we. We encourage you to use CalSTRS.com and myCalSTRS.com to take care of many of your account and information needs.
We are offering limited services at our member service center front counters Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are not able to provide retirement estimates or planning sessions as part of our front counter services. We can assist you with forms and answering general questions regarding your retirement. We are closed on state and federal holidays.
If you choose to visit any of our member service centers, be prepared to abide by all guidelines in place at the time of your visit, including masking requirements.
We are available for member inquiries by calling 800-228-5453, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Fresno office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms Drop-Off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the fourth floor.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Enter parking structure through the Main Street or N Street entrances.
- Park in any of the unrestricted spaces. Restricted spaces are marked with placards.
- Enter building through the rear, by way of the courtyard near the parking garage elevators.
- Take elevator to the fourth floor and proceed to suite 460.
- Parking is validated. Bring parking stub to the office.
- Handicapped parking is available on multiple levels.
Value to members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Fresno site was selected because of its concentration of members in Fresno County and the surrounding California central valley. The site offers:
- Convenient freeway access and secure, free parking.
- Office suite and building amenities:
- Quality education and benefits planning space.
- Secure, covered parking.
- State-of-the-art technology.