Riverside Member Service Center
The Riverside Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and located at:
3390 University Avenue, Suite 250
Riverside, CA 92501
Hours of Operation
The Riverside office is open year-round, including school breaks. The office is closed on state and federal holidays.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Riverside office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms Drop-Off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the 2nd floor.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- The subterranean parking garage is located on the corner of 9th and Lime streets, underneath the Citrus Tower building.
- Take a ticket from the machine at the parking lot entrance.
- Member parking is labeled and located on the first level of the parking garage.
- Handicap parking is located on the first level.
- When leaving, have your ticket validated at the Member Service Center reception desk.
Value to Members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Riverside site was selected because of its concentration of members in the Inland Empire.
The site offers:
- Convenient freeway access
- Office suite and building amenities:
- LEED certification
- Quality education and benefits planning space
- Secure parking
The site maintains the same environmental standards and energy efficiency that reflects CalSTRS’ commitment to California’s public educators and aligns business and technology changes to improve member services.