West Sacramento Member Service Center
The West Sacramento Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and is located on the first floor of the CalSTRS headquarters building.
The Member Service Center is on the lobby level through the hallway on the right when coming from the parking garage or to the left of the security desk when entering from the front door. The address:
100 Waterfront Place
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Hours of Operation
The West Sacramento office is open year-round, including school breaks. The office is closed on state and federal holidays.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The West Sacramento office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms Drop-Off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
Parking for Members
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Enter the parking garage on E Street on the north side of the CalSTRS building.
- Take a ticket and proceed forward into the garage.
- Take an immediate right and proceed up the ramp.
- At the top of the ramp, turn left and follow the signs to Member Parking on Level P2 across from the entrance doors.
- Before leaving CalSTRS, have your ticket validated at the reception desk of the Member Service Center.
Non-members have two parking options:
Take a ticket from the machine at the E Street parking garage entrance. The daily rate is $1.00 per 20 minutes.
Minimal street parking is available. Street parking meters have time limits ranging from 90 minutes to 2 hours.