West Sacramento Member Service Center
The West Sacramento Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and is located on the first floor of the CalSTRS headquarters building.
The Member Service Center is on the lobby level through the hallway on the right when coming from the parking garage or to the left of the security desk when entering from the front door. The address:
100 Waterfront Place
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Hours of operation
Our members are concerned about the COVID-19 outbreak and so are we. At this time, all CalSTRS offices are closed. We encourage the use of CalSTRS.com and myCalSTRS.com to take care of many of your information and account needs.
We are available for member inquiries by calling 800-228-5453, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The West Sacramento office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms Drop-Off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
Parking for members
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Enter the parking garage on E Street on the north side of the CalSTRS building.
- Take a ticket and proceed up the ramp to Level P2 and follow the signs to Member Parking across from the entrance doors.
- Before leaving CalSTRS, have your ticket validated at the reception desk of the Member Service Center.
Non-members have two parking options:
Take a ticket from the machine at the E Street parking garage entrance. The daily rate is $1.00 per 20 minutes.
Minimal street parking is available. Street parking meters have time limits ranging from 90 minutes to 2 hours.