Due to COVID-19, CalSTRS and CalPERS held the August 5, 2020 EAC/SEAC meeting separately and remotely.
Below are archived video and materials used during this meeting.
- Employer Directive 2020-05: Mandate of electronic fund payments for retirement contributions
- Employer Directive 2020-01: Unused sick leave (amended)
- Employer Directive 2020-04: Interest and contribution rates and present value factor for fiscal year 2020-21 (amended)
- Employer Information Circular 20-4, Volume 36 Issue 4: Effects of school closures due to COVID-19
- Employer Information Circular 20-5, Volume 36 Issue 5: Fiscal year 2020-21 creditable compensation limit for Defined Benefit CalSTRS 2% at 62 members and Cash Balance participants subject to PEPRA
Links to recorded videos of this past meeting are listed below and play in your browser window.
- Legislation Update
- Furlough Reporting
- Compensation Update
- Membership & Service Credit Purchase Updates
- Permanent Separations
- CalPERS Communication and myCalPERS System Enhancements
- Questions and Answers
- Welcome and Review Agenda
- Legislative Update
- Regulations Update
- State Budget Update
- Pension Solution Project Update
- Open Forum
- Draft Agenda for November 10, 2020