The CalPERS and CalSTRS Employer Advisory Committee met May 7, 2014 at CalPERS Headquarters in Sacramento.
Below are archived video and materials used during this meeting.
- GASB Update (no presentation)
- Creditable Compensation Regulations Update (no presentation)
- Open Forum Discussion (no presentation)
- Draft Agenda for August 16, 2014 Meeting (no presentation)
- : Fiscal Year 2014-15 Creditable Compensation Limits For Defined Benefit CalSTRS 2% At 62 Members And Cash Balance Participants Subject to Pepra
- : Employer Financial Reporting For Fiscal Year 2014-15 And New Audit Requirements
- : Compensation Reporting Requirement for Creditable Compensation that Exceeds the Annual Creditable Compensation Cap
- : Supersedes Employer Directive 2013-01 Postretirement Earnings Limit and Legislative Changes for the 2013-14 Fiscal Year, 2014-15 Fiscal Year, and 2014 Calendar Year
- : Supersedes Employer Directives 2013-03 and 2013-05 Interest and Contribution Rates and Present Value Factor for Fiscal Year 2014-15
- : Changes to the Teachers’ Retirement Law made by Chapter 559, Statutes of 2013, (Assembly Bill 1381), the Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act Conforming Bill
Links to recorded videos of this past meeting are listed below and play in your browser window.