Resources include Investment and Corporate Governance policies, financial publications, member demographics and the Teachers’ Retirement Board and CalSTRS background materials.
For accessible versions of files on this page, contact ADACoordinator@CalSTRS.com.
Teachers’ Retirement Board
- Public Meeting Notices and Agendas
- Board Members
- Board and Committee Meeting Calendar
- Board Meeting Video Archive
- Campaign Contribution Regulations
Reports and Studies
- UC Berkeley Study: Are California Teachers Better off with a Pension or a 401(k)?
- UOP Economic Impact Study (2013)
- Annual Economic Impact of CalSTRS Benefit Payments (2007)
- Current Actuarial Valuation Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- CalSTRS Popular Annual Financial Report