Using the Supplier Self-Service Portal
Interactive eLearning module and training videos to learn the features of the Supplier Self-Service Portal.
Interactive eLearning Module
View the interactive eLearning module to learn the features of the Supplier Self-Service (SUS) Portal.
If you are unable to access the interactive eLearning module, below are the individual modules in PDF format:
- – Describes how to register and log in to the SUS Portal.
- – Describes how to submit responses to a Request for Proposal or Information for Bid, display a Purchase Order, and create an invoice from a Purchase Order.
- – Describes how to display a purchase order in SUS.
- – Describes how to submit an invoice based on a purchase order.
- – Describes how to change user account information.
Watch the training videos below to learn the features of the Supplier Self-Service Portal.
If you have any questions about registering as a business partner
with CalSTRS, contact Business Partner Support at 916-414-
4855 or email@example.com.