Glendale Member Service Center to Open in 2012
Enjoy expanded access to CalSTRS when the full-service Glendale Member Service Center opens in January 2012. Members needs have changed over the years, and CalSTRS is changing to meet those needs.
Access to CalSTRS Your Way
Members have asked to:
- Meet with CalSTRS personnel close to their homes and work places.
- Receive top-quality education and information.
- Have convenient and consistent office hours.
- Drop off applications and forms at a local office.
- Have an office where retirees may receive services.
The Glendale site was selected because of the concentration of members in the Los Angeles area. The site offers:
- Freeway access.
- Office suite and building amenities.
- LEED certification.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Education and counseling space.
The site reflects the same standards and efficiency on which the CalSTRS West Sacramento headquarters was built and continues to maintain.
Glendale Fast Facts
505 North Brand Blvd., Suite 200
Glendale, CA 91203
For additional information about the Glendale member center, contact CalSTRS.
Downey Office to Close
The Downey field office, located in the Los Angeles County Office of Education, will be closing in January. The Glendale Member Service Center will provide the same quality services to area members and retirees.