Member Service Center to Open in Orange County This Summer
Enjoy expanded access to CalSTRS when the full-service Irvine Member Service Center opens June 30.
Increased Access to CalSTRS
Members have asked to:
- Meet with CalSTRS personnel close to their homes and work places.
- Receive top-quality education and information.
- Enjoy convenient and consistent office hours.
- Get forms reviewed and accepted at a local office.
- Visit an office where all CalSTRS members may receive services.
The Irvine site was selected because of its concentration of members in Orange County. The site offers:
- Convenient freeway access.
- Office suite and building amenities:
- LEED certification.
- Quality education and counseling space.
- Secure parking.
The site maintains the same environmental standards and energy efficiency that reflects CalSTRS’ commitment to California’s public educators and aligns business and technology changes to improve member services.
The Irvine site was selected as a result of an extensive site search that included a demographic analysis and comprehensive member survey sent to both active and retired Orange County members.
Irvine Fast Facts
- Move-In: June 2014
- Address: 2010 Main Street, Suite 750, Irvine, CA 92614
- Phone: 800-228-5453
For additional information about the Irvine center, contact CalSTRS.
Orange County Department of Education Field Office to Close
With the opening of the Irvine Member Service Center, the Orange County Department of Education field office will be closing.