Member Service Center Opens in Bay Area on June 17
Enjoy expanded access to CalSTRS when the full-service Santa Clara Member Service Center opens on June 17, 2013.
Access to CalSTRS Your Way
Members have asked to:
- Meet with CalSTRS personnel close to their homes and work places.
- Receive top-quality education and information.
- Have convenient and consistent office hours.
- Get forms reviewed and accepted at a local office.
- Have an office where all CalSTRS members may receive services.
Why Santa Clara?
The Santa Clara site was selected because of the concentration of members in the Bay Area. The site offers:
- Freeway access.
- Office suite and building amenities.
- LEED certification.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Education and counseling space.
The site reflects the same standards, quality and efficiency with which the existing CalSTRS West Sacramento headquarters and Glendale Member Service Center were built and maintained.
Santa Clara Fast Facts
Move-In: June 2013
3945 Freedom Circle, Suite 350
Santa Clara, CA 95054
For additional information about the Santa Clara center, contact CalSTRS.
Hayward, San Mateo, San Jose and Foster City Field Offices to Close
With the opening of the Santa Clara Member Service Center, the Hayward, San Mateo, San Jose and Foster City field offices will be closing. All other Bay Area offices will remain open.