National Save for Retirement Week
October 18-24, 2009 has been congressionally endorsed as the second annual National Save for Retirement Week, the goals of which are to:
- Increase awareness of the need to save now for the future.
- Promote the benefits of getting started saving for retirement early.
- Encourage employees to take full advantage of employer-sponsored retirement plans by increasing contributions.
For more information, visit the International City/County Management Association Retirement Corporation’s (ICMA-RC) National Save for Retirement Week Web site.
For more information about your CalSTRS retirement and all of the benefits and services available to you:
- Sign up for a CalSTRS workshop.
- Schedule an appointment with a CalSTRS benefits counselor.
- Visit the CalSTRS Pension2 Web site.