National Save for Retirement Week
National Save for Retirement Week is an effort to raise public awareness about the importance of saving for retirement. This year, National Save for Retirement Week is October 21-27, 2012 and provides an opportunity for you to:
- Reflect on your personal retirement goals.
- Determine if you are on target to reach those goals.
Learn more about your CalSTRS retirement and all of the benefits and services available to you by:
- Signing up for a CalSTRS workshop.
- Scheduling an appointment with a CalSTRS benefits counselor.
- Visiting the CalSTRS Pension2 website.
For more information, visit the International City/County Management Association Retirement Corporation’s (ICMA-RC) National Save for Retirement Week website.