The Client Advisory Committee includes CalSTRS staff and members from various organizations representing CalSTRS members and benefit recipients. This committee meets regularly, coinciding with CalSTRS board meeting dates.
Meeting dates coincide with CalSTRS board meeting dates. Client Advisory Committee meetings can be scheduled on one of these days. The meeting date is contingent on the final schedule for the board and committee meetings held during that week. Committee members and other interested parties will receive notification of the final date and time.
|Week of board meeting||CAC meeting date||CAC meeting time|
|July 7-8, 2022||July 6*||3:30 p.m.*|
|August 31-September 1, 2022||TBD||TBD|
|November 2-3, 2022||TBD||TBD|
|January 25-26, 2023||TBD||TBD|
|March 1-2, 2023||TBD||TBD|
|May 3-4, 2023||TBD||TBD|
*Due to COVID-19, CalSTRS will be hosting the CAC meeting remotely. Please email AdvisoryCommittee@CalSTRS.com for meeting details.
Meeting agenda and materials
CalSTRS Client Advisory Committee agenda and materials for the May 2, 2022 meeting.
- May board overview
- Actuarial valuations, SBMA and lump sum death benefit
- Diversity in the management of investments
- Member segmentation study
- Legislative update
- Open forum
MaterialsDownload - May CAC AgendaDownload - Actuarial valuations, SBMA and lump sum death benefitDownload - Diversity in the management of investmentsDownload - Legislative updateDownload - Legislative matrix 4-25-22
- ED2022-03: Postretirement earnings limit and disability allowance earnings limit for the 2021–22 and 2022–23 fiscal years, and disability retirement earnings limit for the 2022 calendar year
- ED2022-04: Executive Order N-4-22
- ED2022-05: 2022-23 PEPRA compensation cap and reporting requirements