2019 Diversity Forum
CalPERS and CalSTRS partnered to host the 2019 Diversity Forum in Sacramento, CA. This event set the stage for a dialogue on diversity and inclusion and explores the issues that impact the investment industry.
Together with our corporate, investment and academic peers, we look at the representation of women and minorities on corporate boards and investment management firms, examine how unconscious bias affects inclusion, discuss best practices for building an inclusive culture, and much more.
Please check back frequently at the CalPERS website for more information regarding this and previous events.
Videos of the event
- 2019 CalPERS/CalSTRS Diversity Forum highlights
- Welcome remarks
- Opening keynote: Setting the stage – why diversity matters
- The why and how of driving diversity and inclusion
- New research: Human Capital Management metrics and performance
- Best practices: Building and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Afternoon keynote: Successfully increasing diversity
- The importance of culture: Evidence and practice
- CIO to CIO
- Closing remarks