Irvine Member Service Center
The Irvine Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and located at:
2010 Main Street, Suite 750
Irvine, CA 92614
Hours of operation
Our members are concerned about the COVID-19 outbreak and so are we. At this time, all CalSTRS offices are closed. We encourage the use of CalSTRS.com and myCalSTRS.com to take care of many of your information and account needs.
We are available for member inquiries by calling 800-228-5453, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Irvine office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms Drop-Off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the 7th floor.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Park on the second level in the “Reserved for CalSTRS Members” spaces.
- Enter building using the enclosed glass bridge near the parking lot elevators on the second level.
- Take elevator to seventh floor and proceed to suite 750.
- Parking is validated.
- Handicap parking is available on the first level only.
Value to members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Irvine site was selected because of its concentration of members in Orange County. The site offers:
- Convenient freeway access
- Office suite and building amenities:
- LEED certification
- Quality education and benefits planning space
- Secure parking
The site maintains the same environmental standards and energy efficiency that reflects CalSTRS’ commitment to California’s public educators and aligns business and technology changes to improve member services.
For accessible versions of files on this page, contact ADACoordinator@CalSTRS.com.