Glendale Member Service Center
The Glendale Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and serves the largest concentration of CalSTRS members in the state. The service center is located at:
505 North Brand Blvd., Suite 200
Glendale, CA 91203
Hours of operation
We encourage you to use CalSTRS.com and myCalSTRS.com to take care of many of your account and information needs.
We are offering services at our member service center front counters Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are not able to provide retirement estimates or planning sessions as part of our front counter services. We can assist you with forms and answering general questions regarding your retirement. We are closed on state and federal holidays.
We are available for member inquiries by calling 800-228-5453, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
View all virtual services offered.
The Glendale office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms drop-off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the 2nd floor.
All visitors must check in at the lobby security desk.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- Enter parking garage on North Orange Street.
- Take a ticket from the machine at the parking lot entrance.
- Park in any unreserved spot. Handicap parking is also available in the parking garage.
- When leaving, have your ticket validated at the reception desk of the Member Service Center.
Value to members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Glendale location was selected because of the concentration of members in the Los Angeles area and the building’s amenities, including:
- Convenient freeway access and secure, free parking.
- LEED® certification
- State-of-the-art technology
- Quality education and benefits planning space
The office building maintains the environmental standards and energy efficiency that reflects CalSTRS commitment to California’s public educators and aligns business and technology changes to improve member services.