The Riverside Member Service Center is staffed by CalSTRS employees and located at:
3390 University Avenue, Suite 250
Riverside, CA 92501
Hours of operation
Our members are concerned about COVID-19 and so are we. We encourage you to use CalSTRS.com and myCalSTRS.com to take care of many of your account and information needs.
We are offering limited services at our member service center front counters Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are not able to provide retirement estimates or planning sessions as part of our front counter services. We can assist you with forms and answering general questions regarding your retirement. We are closed on state and federal holidays.
If you choose to visit any of our member service centers, be prepared to abide by all guidelines in place at the time of your visit, including masking requirements.
We are available for member inquiries by calling 800-228-5453, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Riverside office provides services to all CalSTRS members. Members may also submit payments here.
This Member Service Center provides:
- Benefit Planning Sessions by appointment
- General walk-in assistance
- CalSTRS publications and forms pick up
- Forms drop-off
For additional information about services provided, contact CalSTRS.
CalSTRS is located on the 2nd floor.
All visitors must check in a the 1st floor security desk.
CalSTRS provides complimentary parking for all members. To park:
- The subterranean parking garage is located on the corner of 9th and Lime streets, underneath the Citrus Tower building.
- Take a ticket from the machine at the parking lot entrance.
- Visitor parking is labeled and located on the first level of the parking garage.
- Handicap parking is located on the first level.
- When leaving, have your ticket validated at the Member Service Center reception desk.
Value to members
Providing members highly personalized services to plan, manage and enjoy their retirement drives CalSTRS decision-making.
The Riverside site was selected because of its concentration of members in the Inland Empire.
The site offers:
- Convenient freeway access
- LEED certification
- Quality education and benefits planning space
- Secure parking
The site maintains the same environmental standards and energy efficiency that reflects CalSTRS’ commitment to California’s public educators and aligns business and technology changes to improve member services.