Explore your CalSTRS benefits and services with the help of a CalSTRS benefits specialist in a confidential, yet interactive, small group setting with fellow educators.
The CalSTRS and Your Retirement group session covers:
- Your personalized CalSTRS benefit estimates.
- Beneficiary options and how to leave a lifetime benefit to your loved ones.
- How to purchase service credit and what happens to your unused sick leave.
- Concurrent retirement—retiring from more than one California public retirement system.
- Considerations pertaining to health benefits, Medicare and Social Security.
Advance registration is required.
Simply call 800-228-5453 and select option 3.
HandoutsMy Next StepsSocial Security, CalSTRS and YouDisability and Survivor Benefits: Coverage ADisability and Survivor Benefits: Coverage BThe Age FactorDefined Benefit Supplement Annuity Estimates
If you are having problems opening a PDF file, download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.