As part of the hiring process, you will need to read and sign a number of documents. Please review the documents listed below for all represented employees transferring positions within CalSTRS or from another state agency.
- Email completed documents to the Pay and Position Control inbox (PayandPositionControl@CalSTRS.com) upon completion.
- During your first week of employment, you will meet with a personnel specialist who will receive the documents and answer any outstanding questions.
For accessible versions of files on this page, contact ADACoordinator@CalSTRS.com.
CalSTRS policies and acknowledgement documents
- CalSTRS Employee Relationship Policy
- CalSTRS Zero Tolerance for Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- CalSTRS Physical Security & Emergency Management
- Internet Usage Policy
- CalSTRS Sexual Harassment Policy
- CalSTRS Family Medical Leave Act and California Family Rights Act
- CalSTRS Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Information on Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking