Transfer: Represented, bargaining unit 02
As part of the hiring process, you will need to read and sign a number of documents. Please review the documents listed below for all represented employees in bargaining unit 02 transferring positions within CalSTRS or from another state agency.
- Print the appropriate pages of the documents and bring them with you on your first day of work.
- If you do not have access to a printer, take time to familiarize yourself with the documents and you can print them when you arrive on your first day.
- During your first week of employment, you will meet with a Personnel Specialist who will receive the documents and answer any outstanding questions.
For accessible versions of files on this page, contact ADACoordinator@CalSTRS.com.
CalSTRS policies and acknowledgement documents
Electronically sign and print to PDF
For your reference
- CalSTRS Employee Relationship Policy
- CalSTRS Zero Tolerance for Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- CalSTRS Physical Security & Emergency Management
- Internet Usage Policy
- CalSTRS Sexual Harassment Policy
- CalSTRS Family Medical Leave Act and California Family Rights Act
- CalSTRS Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Information on Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking